Mrs. Páez’ 3rd Grade Schedule
7:30 – 7:45 Free Breakfast in the Cafeteria (cafeteria stops serving at 7:50) Morning Tutoring
7:50 – 8:00 Gator Rally in the Gym (Pledges, Moment of Silence, Announcements/Celebrations)
8:00 – 8:15 Attendance/Lunch Count/Body Break/Morning Work
8:15 – 9:45 Reading and Language Arts Block
9:45 – 10:30 Social Studies
10:30 – 10:40 Snack (students bring their own) / Body Break
10:40 – 11:25 Physical Education and MRS. PAEZ PLANNING PERIOD & CONFERENCE TIME
11:25 – 11:55 Recess
11:55 – 12:25 Lunch (parents are welcome to eat with their child)
12:25 – 12:30 Bathroom Break
12:30 – 1:30 Math Block
1:30 – 2:30 Response to Intervention (RtI) and Specials
2:30 – 3:15 Science
3:15 – 3:30 Get ready for dismissal
3:30 – 3:45 Dismissal
- Drop Off: For your child's safety, please do not drop them off before 7:30 am. School doors open at 7:30 am.
- Tardies/Attendances/Early Withdrawals: Students will be marked late after 8:00 am. Because our first subject is reading, frequent absences may have a detrimental effect on your child’s reading achievement. If your child is going to be absent from school, please send a note upon your child’s return. If you need to withdrawal your child before the end of the school day, please do so before 3 pm.
- Snacks: Students are responsible to bring their own snack in order to accommodate different dietary and health needs. More and more students are having food sensitivities and allergies. Please remind your child that he/she MAY NOT share food with classmates. Please help me keep everyone safe and healthy.
- Lunch: You are welcome to come eat lunch with your child. The tables by the windows have been cleared off for you to sit with your child. Please do not sit in the student area. For safety and confidentiality reasons, please do not allow your child to invite other children to come join you. This is a special time between you and your child. They look forward to that one-on-one time with you.
- Dismissal: If your child is a car rider, you may park and come inside to get your child. You will need either the purple car tag or a valid id. If you prefer to pick your child through the car line, please join the parent pick up line and visibly display your child’s purple car tag. We will get them for you. Students are not allowed to ride with a friend unless there is a written note from both students’ parents stating so. If there are any changes to your child’s transportation plans, please inform the office as soon as possible.